Shipping Car from NZ to UK
Vintage/ Classic/ restoration Vehicles, returning resident’s vehicles.
- Fortnightly shared Auto container from Auckland
- Monthly shared Auto from Christchurch
- Auto racking system for safer, secure transit
- Port of Arrival and unpack depot in Southampton UK
- Delivery options throughout UK upon arrival
- Assistance with TORO application for returning resident VAT exemption
- Personal Effect can be accommodated within the vehicle- at no extra cost
- All Personal effects must be fully inventoried/ manifest before delivery.
UK Returning Residents VAT Exemption For returning residents (to the UK), bringing in vehicles, then
to ensure no VAT is applicable, the following procedure should apply:
For a Transfer of Residence Relief A transfer of residence to the UK form TOR01 ideally should be
completed prior to shipping but if not then you can apply on the following link. Our agent in the UK
will need a copy of this and the TOR ref supplied by HMRC.
Pricing includes: receipt and loading including all materials, export clearance, transport to wharf and
Marine insurance is additional to this and is based on the value of the vehicle & freight.
Ocean Freight Charges are payable at Origin.
UK Destination Charges are shown separately and are payable at Destination.
Export Calculator Prices are indicative and based on loading and shipping in a Shared Container.
Call your Extreme Global representative today for a full & comprehensive quote. Ph 09 256-0013